Harrell & Nowak Louisiana College Scholarship 2015 and 2016
Best Lawyers of Tomorrow
The Harrell & Nowak Best Lawyers of Tomorrow Scholarship 2015 and 2016 was open to students who were accepted to a Louisiana college for a full-time degree. The scholarship was available to individuals who were outstanding and promising scholars and possess a commitment for excellence. The H&N Scholarship was a national program that for a scholarship of $1,500.00 to a student attending a Louisiana college pursuing a degree in Law. Eligibility requirements and awards were at the sole discretion of Harrell & Nowak and are not guaranteed.
To be eligible an applicant:
- Proof of his/her acceptance into an accredited Louisiana college on or before the application deadline.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in Law.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and leadership qualities.
- Applicant must be enrolled in college in Louisiana on a FULL-TIME basis in the fall of 2015 and 2016.
Proof of eligibility was to be submitted online via the Harrell & Nowak Scholarship email address, and must include the following uploaded application materials:
- Provide high school transcript as applicable
- 1 written reference
- Response to essay question
The essay was to be no fewer than 750 and no more than 1,500 words long. Applicants must write and submit an essay answering the following question:
- Why did you choose to attend a college in Louisiana, and what do you wish to accomplish with a law degree?
The award was a $1,500.00 scholarship. The award recipient to be notified of the selection on or before August 3rd, 2016. We will notify the winner by telephone or email. We may also make a public announcement on Harrell & Nowak’s website, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus pages. Though only one winner is chosen, honorable mention essays along with the winning essay may be shared through the web and social media as well.
- The Harrell & Nowak Best Lawyers of Tomorrow Scholarship 2015 and 2016 was to be used exclusively for college tuition or related expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
All documents and proof of enrollment must be submitted no later than July 31st, 2016. Application materials should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application materials are used only to determine eligibility of scholarship applicants and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
If you still have a question after reading the following FAQ, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
How many Harrell & Nowak Best Future Lawyers Scholarships will be awarded?
One scholarship to the student who best demonstrates academic achievement and the potential to be an outstanding attorney.
What do you require as proof of acceptance if I am not currently enrolled in a qualified institution?
A copy of the acceptance letter you received from the institution.
What do you require as proof of enrollment?
Your school’s registrar’s office can normally supply us with proof of enrollment. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your upcoming class schedule.
Do I need to supply both proof of acceptance and proof of enrollment?
Yes. If proof of enrollment is not available when you submit your application, it will be required prior to disbursement of the award to your college.